While avoiding this book that I’m reading for a book club that I’m apart of, I made a list of things that I enjoy, which might strike people as a bit “odd.” I recognize my eclectic behavior as a side effect of heredity; twisted genes skipping a few generations, stemming from the delights of my eccentric great-great grandmother. (that’s a long story, a novel that I’m writing. No elaboration at this moment)
- photographing bubbles. It makes me happy.
- driving, sometimes not aware of my destination
- waffles (no powdered sugar, please)
- I think that if the people from “The Big Bang Theory” were real, we would probably be great friends.
- soy nut butter and all fruit jam sandwiches
- pretending that I’m from a different country (this gets interesting sometimes)
Odd Birthday Wishes
Granted the film isn’t odd but the bobble head obsession is. I’m adding a high grade waffle maker to my list. I wish I was also in a different country right now. In fact, I’ve been writing, planning, my escape to somewhere “new” for years now. I’m not sure when I’ll be executing this plan but it’ll happen eventually. Until then, I’ll be here teaching, working, and concocting conspiracies.
Peace, Love, and Photographs,
P.S. I wish it would just rain!!!!